Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Out of Place

Cold sweaters and the wrinkles in my bed
Just staring at me
Wondering what I am doing here so
Out of place
Crashing through my broken mind
All these thoughts and dreams I wish I did not have
Tasting the darkness, rolling it around in my mouth
Wondering if it tastes as good as they say
Wondering if it tastes as good as I said
And I’m so hungry but I ran out of things to do
I’m so thirsty, but I’ve run out of things to say
To show you how much I care
How much I wish I didn’t come back every time
With this piece of hell in my hand
So why should you come back for me
The failure who will just run out of things to say
In the darkness, rolling it around in my mouth
The things that keep seeping into me, hurting you and
Hurting me,
And moving around where I can’t catch it,
eating and drinking me alive.
It’s there, and it’s in pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Can I turn this into a song? It's beautiful. It's a lot like my own, I think...

4:27 PM  
Blogger miss terri said...

scary.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home